Bissell Big Green Review
Today I’m reviewing the Bissell Big Green carpet cleaner that I purchased from Amazon. I will go over the pros and cons so that at the end of the review, you’ll have a good idea if it’s the right carpet cleaner for you. First, I’d like to go over the results after cleaning the carpet in my kids upstairs playroom. With 2 toddlers in the house, our carpet has had its fair share of spilled juice, vomit, and dirty feet. The Bissell Big Green did an amazing job getting the carpet stains out completely with very few passes. In fact, with only 3 passes, it was able to remove a heavy red juice stain. I’ll be honest, prior to using the Bissell Big Green, we were prepared to go ahead and replace the carpet, but I’m glad we gave the Bissell Big Green a try. Now that you know how effective this carpet cleaner is, let’s go over some of the pros and cons.
- The Bissell Big Green is a “stain magnet”. It’s probably the best carpet cleaner on the market today. It cuts through stains like a hot knife going through butter.
- It has a very strong suction which allows for a fast-dry time.
- For a large carpet cleaner, it’s very easy to maneuver. You can clean both in forward and reverse.
- The Bissell Big Green is bulky and a heavy. It’s a choir taking it up a flight of stairs.
- It’s one of the more expensive consumer carpet cleaners at around $400+.
- The Bissell Big Green comes with few attachments.
If you’re looking for a quality carpet cleaner, the Bissell Big Green should be at the top of your list. It is one of the more expensive carpet cleaners, but it also